PC based patented cable tester
For many years Cimbian UK has supplied and supported the patented cable tester technology from CAMI Research.
Their range of CableEye cable testers, hi-pot testers, and cable harness testers can measure a cable in under a second.
You can view a colour graphic wiring display of the cable’s schematic, add descriptive notes, and save cable data in a searchable database for future reference.
Test and find defective, miswired, and intermittent cables instantly and produce detailed and traceable reports for your customers.
CableEye markedly increases productivity in cable & harness assembly, and test, by taking full advantage of the PC’s graphic display, processing speed, disk storage, networking, and printing capabilities.
The PC based performance directly affects your bottom line by saving operator time, ensuring consistent tamper-proof testing, and improving documentation.
As you read the list of benefits below, click the links to see descriptions and examples in a new tab.
- Visualise Cable Wiring
- Quickly Locate Intermittent Connections
- Print Full Cable Documentation
- Store Cable Data in Searchable Database
- Export Wire Lists to Other Applications
- Use Macros to Guarantee Test Consistency
- Log Test Data for Batch Testing
- Easily Link to Custom Cable/Harness Fixtures
- Build Harnesses using Guided Assembly
- Design Cables, Create First Article Test Data
- Print Labels Using Built-In Software
CAMI Research accreditation for Calibrations
CAMI Research accreditation for Service/Repair/Upgrade
CAMI Research accreditation for Programmer/operator training
If you would like more information about CableEye please just drop us a line and we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
If you found this page interesting please share it with your friends and colleagues.